For awakening your body
Four sets of stretches that you can do together in a sequence or mix and match to suit your needs.
- Leg Stretches: Do these to warm up before for your martial arts session. (10mins)
- Arm Stretches: As above, or do these on their own before a gentler workout i.e. qigong or tai chi practice. (8min)
- Standing Stretches: Do these before your qigong/tai chi practice or seated meditation. (10min)
- Spine Stretches: Do before any practice to warm up or at the end of any other practice to restore. (9min)
- Joint Longevity Qigong: Stretch all your joints before any workout. (24min)
A certified Tai Chi instructor and Medical Qigong practitioner, Aimo’s journey with internal martial arts began in 2000. His teaching methods are simple and clear, using both traditional and modern approaches for increased somatic awareness, martial skill and energy development. You can expect a balanced mix of learning through practice and learning in-depth practical detail. Most importantly, Aimo likes to share how the methods found in these arts can be translated to your daily life on a physical, energetic and philosophical level - leading to a more relaxed and easy way of being and living.