Qigong Alignments is a training designed to give you the basics of qigong. An excellent starting point for beginners it also has plenty of in-depth material for those who already have an existing qigong or tai chi practice. By the end of the course you will have learned how to create the right physical and energetic conditions for your body to continue its journey towards optimum health.
- Six topics with clear and practical methods to get started with qigong.
- Practice video for you to follow a guided session that integrates all the material learned.
- Workbooks for each topic with content summaries, exercises and full video transcripts.
- FREE 30 minute Skype session after completion of course to improve your practice.
- Lifetime access to the course. Forever, always.
The topics we cover:
- Standing Alignments: The ten points of the Wuji stance.
- Foot Alignments: How your feet affect the rest of the body.
- Internal Alignments: How to drop your energy to align naturally.
- Energy Channels: How to view the body as an energetic whole.
- Dissolving Energy Body: How to dissolve your energy to release tension.
- Standing Postures: Eight health postures to enhance your energy flow.
Each topic contains enough
information for you to have hours of practice in your own time, so ideally it's best to study and practice the exercises of each topic for at least a week before moving on to the next one.
The final 20 minute practice video is a guided session for you to go through everything we learned and improve on it on a daily basis. We recommend doing this daily for 30 days to begin with, then revisiting the practice whenever you can.
Duration: 80 mins
Filmed in: Byron Bay, Australia
A certified Tai Chi instructor and Medical Qigong practitioner, Aimo’s journey with internal martial arts began in 2000. His teaching methods are simple and clear, using both traditional and modern approaches for increased somatic awareness, martial skill and energy development. You can expect a balanced mix of learning through practice and learning in-depth practical detail. Most importantly, Aimo likes to share how the methods found in these arts can be translated to your daily life on a physical, energetic and philosophical level - leading to a more relaxed and easy way of being and living.