Cloud Hands Qigong
Finding the constant in the amorphous
Learn many of the movement principles found in Tai Chi through Cloud Hands Qigong. Great as a stand-alone practice, Cloud Hands:
– Strengthens the back muscles and increases your hip flexibility
– Improves your overall mobility and co-ordination
– Is great for stress release and calming the mind
– Helps to release tension from your connective tissues
– Enhances your bloodflow and lubricates your joints
– Activates and regulates your energyflow
The first eight videos show you the movements and how to link your whole body together. There are also variations to the movements, so you get a bigger picture of what you can do in Qigong and why. When you are comfortable with the choreography, use the practice video. When you have had that as your practice for a while, there is also an alternative version of Cloud Hands Qigong that you can explore.
Filmed in: Lake Taupo, New Zealand & Sayan, Bali
A certified Tai Chi instructor and Medical Qigong practitioner, Aimo’s journey with internal martial arts began in 2000. His teaching methods are simple and clear, using both traditional and modern approaches for increased somatic awareness, martial skill and energy development. You can expect a balanced mix of learning through practice and learning in-depth practical detail. Most importantly, Aimo likes to share how the methods found in these arts can be translated to your daily life on a physical, energetic and philosophical level - leading to a more relaxed and easy way of being and living.